To complete the survey please check your eligibility below.
The following students are eligible:
Final year students and equivalent:
- Students expected to be in their final year.
- Students on flexible programmes where the final year cannot be predicted, after they are expected to have undertaken more than one full-time equivalent (FTE) and not before their fourth academic year of study.
Students with the following funding arrangements:
- Students on Initial Teacher Training courses.
- Students studying NHS subject courses.
- All students studying on directly funded, prescribed higher education courses at further education colleges/further education institutions in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
However, the following are not eligible:
- Students on programmes that do not lead to undergraduate qualifications or credits.
- Students on a course lasting one year or one FTE or less.
- Any students who were eligible in the NSS 2021 (whether or not they responded) and who remain at the same provider.
- Students under the age of 16.
Students are included in the 2022 survey population if they are expected to complete their course between 1 February 2022 and 31 January 2023 inclusive.
The eligibility criteria for the NSS pilot 2022 are the same as the NSS outlined above.