To complete the survey please check your eligibility below.
The following students are eligible:
Final-year students and equivalent:
- Students expected to be in their final year.
- Students on flexible programmes where the final year cannot be predicted, after they are expected to have undertaken more than one full-time equivalent (FTE) and not before their fourth academic year of study.
Students with the following funding arrangements:
- Students on Initial Teacher Training courses.
- Students studying NHS subject courses.
All students studying on directly funded, prescribed Higher Education courses at Further Education Colleges/Further Education Institutions in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Students are included in the 2021 survey population if they are expected to complete their course between 1 February 2021 and 31 January 2022 inclusive.
However, the following are not eligible:
- Students on programmes that do not lead to undergraduate qualifications or credits.
- Students on a course lasting one year or one FTE or less.
- Any students who were eligible in the NSS 2020 (whether or not they responded) and who remain at the same provider, except if they were on the NSS Pilot 2020.
- Students under the age of 16.